Order P90X2 Ultimate Today With Express Shipping!
Why Order P90X2 Ultimate Here Over Anywhere Else?
1. Flat Rate $28.00 Ground Shipping
2. Same Day Order Processing & Shipping
3. 90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
4. 2 FREE Bonus workouts ($39.95 value)
The Ultimate Kit: What You Get For $329.55
The whole shebang, the creme de la creme, and mother of all P90X2 kits, are some of the idioms used to describe the P90X2 Ultimate Kit.
The Ultimate Kit is best for the exerciser who wants it ALL and has a little cash to spare to splurge. If bonus advanced DVD's and every conceivable piece of P90X2 specific equipment is what you're after, this is the right kit for you. The ultimate kit comes with everything the base kit and deluxe kit come with, plus two exclusive equipment pieces.
The Ultimate Kit Comes With:
- 12 Workout DVD's- 12 New workout routines
- 2 Bonus Workouts- V-Sculpt & CST advanced workouts
- 1 "How To Bring It Again" DVD- Learn About MC2
- 1 Exercise Guide- Detailed guide to each MC2 workout
- 1 Nutrition Guide- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- The 90 Day Calendar- Highlights the 5 day a week regimen
- Two 8lb. Medicine Balls- Shred your chest muscles with these medicine balls
- 1 High Grade Foam Roller- Used during warmups and Recovery & Mobility Disc
- 1 Big Blue Stability Ball- A little instability engages your core
- 1 Set of Push Up Stands- Get ripped shoulders, chest, and arms with these.
The 15 P90X2 Ultimate DVD's
1. How To "Bring It" Again - The P90X2 How To Guide.
2. Recovery and Mobility - Stretching and recovery emphasized here.
3. Chest, Back & Balance - Exercises include 3-ball plyo push ups, and 4-ball push ups.
4. P.A.P. Upper - Post Activation Potentiation (Upper Body)
5. P.A.P. Lower - Post Activation Potentiation (Lower Body)
6. Plyocide - X2 is about vertical (up & down) and lateral (side to side) jumping moves.
7. Base & Back - A combo of plyo and pullups. Tony calls it the "Mother of all workouts."
8. Balance & Power - A unique combo of balance exercises and strength components.
9. Yoga - Everything you hated about P90X Yoga has been fixed with X2 Yoga
10. Ab Ripper X2 - This is more like Ab Ripper squared.
11. Total Body - 1 DVD tackles the whole body with the use of the stability ball.
12. Shoulders & Arms - You'll want to show off your guns after this workout.
13. X2 Core - Develop your core using instability here. The Next Level of Core Synergistics.
14. V Sculpt - V-Sculpt is going to be a Back/Bicep killer.
15. X2 Chest, Shoulder & Tri - Similar to P90X with different sequences and exercises.
What About The P90X2 Fitness & Nutrition Guide & Calendar?
► P90X2 Fitness Guide →
The X2 fitness guide is designed to explain everything explicitly and clearly to help you make sure you do everything RIGHT. There's nothing worse than going through the program and finding out you were doing an exercise wrong.
A few of the X2 workouts have been dubbed "exercise multitasking" which means you're doing several things at the same time while using multiple pieces of equipment. The fitness guide can easily explain precisely how to do these exercises so that nothing is missed and you leave nothing on the table.
► P90X2 Nutrition Guide →
With the original P90X program the nutrition guide was probably the most underused and under appreciated part of the program. This should not be the case with X2's version. It's packed full of information, recipes, and clever ways to help you stay on track nutritionally.
The X2 nutrition guide is really a compilation of 27 "mini" guides merged into one. There's sections for vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians, and about every other food specific eater imaginable. It also includes nutritional supplements like recovery drink and protein shakes, which was sorely missing from P90X's nutrition guide.
► 90-Day Workout Calendar →
Don't even think about starting P90X2 until you review the 90 day calendar. This is where you're given the opportunity to attach a before pic of yourself and write down your beginning measurements for tracking purposes. It's hard to know how far you've come if you can't remember where you started.
The P90X2 calendar gives you an opportunity to review what's ahead so you can plan out your week and let nothing interfere. The 90 day calendar is a small and often overlooked asset that should be utilized regularly.
Is The P90X2 Ultimate Kit Right For You?
The shear fact that you are here right now means that you are interested in P90X2 as your personal workout program. But does that mean the Ultimate Kit is the right version for you?
At $330, the P90X2 Ultimate kit is far from being inexpensive, in fact it's downright costly for an in home workout program. However, consider this...
A typical gym membership at one of the larger chains can run upwards of $50 a month. After about a year the P90X Ultimate Kit has already paid for itself twice over. Not to mention you have the program, a nutrition guide, and killer equipment for the rest of your life completely paid for.
Now how's that for getting the biggest bang for your buck?